手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第11集第5期:疯言疯语

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Is there...

something you wanna tell me?
有什么想跟我说的吗
If there is, you know, I can handle it.
如果需要 我可以帮忙的
No, I didn't do it, Patrick.
帕特里克 我没杀人
But after learning the truth about Emily, oh, I wanted to.
但知道艾米丽的真面目后 我真想杀了她
What truth?
什么真面目
She has been targeting my family for years.
她几年来一直以我们家为目标
She even faked her pregnancy to trap Daniel into marriage.
她甚至假装怀孕逼丹尼尔和她结婚
I confronted her. She admitted it.
我逼问过她 她也承认了
But you should've seen the look on her face,
你真应该看看她当时的表情
as if she were taunting me.
那种嘲弄人的表情
Why would she come after you like that?
她为什么要那么针对你呢
I have no idea.
我也不知道
It's like an obsession.
就像对我着了迷一样
I shouldn't have left you last night.
昨晚我不该离开你的
Do not punish yourself.
别怪自己
You're the only person I can truly trust.
你是唯一我能信任的人了
And I need you now more than ever.
我从未如此需要你
Well, then come here.
过来吧
Sit down, please.
请坐下
We're gonna prove that you're innocent.
我们会证明你是无辜的
I don't know how.
我不知道怎么证明
I'm in terrible trouble.
我的麻烦大了
I was with Emily just before she was shot.
艾米丽被枪击的时候我就在场
And then what happened?
后来发生了什么
I don't know. I, uh...
我不知道
I...
blacked out.
晕过去了
And then I woke up in the stateroom.
后来我在特等客舱里醒了过来
I have no idea how I got there.
我也不知道我怎么到那里的
You gotta tell the police that.
你要把这些告诉警察
A story that sounds like delusional ravings
这些听起来就像是一个极力想要
of a woman who's trying to prove she's innocent?
证明自己无辜的女人的疯言疯语
No, Patrick.
不 帕特里克
My only hope is that this never surfaces.
我只希望这永远不要被人知道
Daniel, I need you to focus.
丹尼尔 我要你仔细想想
Sorry.
抱歉
We were talking about your mother.
我们谈的是你的母亲
Can you tell me about her problems with Emily?
你能跟我们讲讲她和艾米丽的矛盾吗
What has that got to do with anything?
有什么用呢
Well, I think it's safe to say they don't... get along.
我觉得她们可能相处的不太好吧
My mother didn't shoot her.
我母亲没有枪击她
Lydia Davis claims
莉迪亚.戴维斯说
Victoria was upset with Emily right before the attack.
维多利亚在枪击之前和艾米丽有过争执
Something about a photograph?
关于一张照片什么的
Lydia Avis is one step above a call girl.
莉迪亚.戴维斯比应召女郎好不到哪去
Her word means nothing.
她的话不能证明什么
Well, if I only took the word of respectable people,
如果我只听取大人物的意见
I'd never solve a case.
我可能什么案件都解决不了
Detective, you have a second?
探长先生 能借一步说话吗
Vessel... with the coast guard.
海岸警卫找到了一艘船
Thanks.
谢谢
They found your wife.
他们找到了你的妻子
Is she, uh...
她是否
Yes, she's alive.
是的 她还活着
Emily's a very lucky woman.
艾米丽很幸运
She suffered massive blood loss
子弹打中了她的腹部
from the gunshots to the abdomen,
她遭受了大出血

疯言疯语.jpg

and she sustained a cranial injury

由于海水的影响
from the impact of the water.
造成了颅外伤
There's been some bleeding on the parietal lobe,
脑部顶叶有些出血
which we'll monitor, but she'll pull through.
我们要进一步观测 但是她会挺过去的
What about the baby?
孩子呢
I think it would be best if I talk with Mr. Grayson alone.
我需要跟格雷森先生单独谈谈
Come on, Charlotte.
夏洛特 走吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bleeding ['bli:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;

 
sustained [səs'teind]

想一想再看

adj. 持久的,经久不衰的

 
abdomen ['æbdəmen]

想一想再看

n. 腹部

联想记忆
vessel ['vesl]

想一想再看

n. 容器,器皿,船,舰
n. 脉管,血

 
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力)
vt.

联想记忆
obsession [əb'seʃən]

想一想再看

n. 困扰,沉迷,着魔,妄想

联想记忆
detective [di'tektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侦探的
n. 侦探

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
pregnancy ['pregnənsi]

想一想再看

n. 怀孕

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。