手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第14集第4期:告诉一个陌生人

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

When that goes down, I'm sure whatever this is will stop.

一旦情况恶化 所有计划必须停止

Yeah, but is that what the doctor told you

这是医生告诉你的

or what you wanted to hear?

还是你想从医生那里听到的

She's sending my results to a specialist.

她会把我的检查结果交给专业医师

Maybe you should talk to a therapist.

也许你应该找个心理医生谈谈

You know I can't risk telling a stranger the truth.

你知道我不能冒险把真相告诉一个陌生人

Yeah, but isn't that a risk you're already taking?

但你现在不就在冒险吗

I have survived on my own this long.

我已经靠自己生存了这么久

Trust me. I can handle it.

相信我 我能处理好

You sure about that?

你确定知道自己在做什么吗

Who do you know in Los Angeles?

你在洛杉矶有什么熟人吗

Hello?

Emily? Stevie Grayson.

艾米莉 我是史蒂维.格雷森

It's nice to talk to you again.

很高兴再次与你通话

Yeah?

你好

I'm in town, and I'm ready to process your divorce.

我已经到了 可以处理你离婚的事

I begged you to leave well enough alone.

我求过你不要管这事了

Yeah, that was before you told me what happened --

是的 但那是在你告诉我事情经过之前

before you told me that you were forced to sacrifice me,

在你告诉我你被迫抛弃我

move across the ocean to stay away from that guy.

飘洋过海就是为了远离那个家伙之前

And I spent my life building a world to escape what he did.

一直以来 我都想让自己忘记他的暴行

And now he is in our space.

现在他都找上门了

I should never have told you what happened. Why?

我就不该告诉你事情经过 为什么

So I wouldn't find out what a monster he was?

这样我就不知道他是怎样一个禽兽

Or that I'm a child of rape?

或者我是因强暴而生的孩子吗

I'm gonna kill him.

我要杀了他

Patrick.

帕特里克

Please... don't do anything.

求你了 什么都别做

If I lost you because of that man...

如果我因为那个男人而失去你

You are the one good thing that came out of the worst time of my life.

你是我人生最灰暗的日子里唯一的阳光

It's why I hold you so dear.

所以我才如此珍视你

Now, I want you to fire that man now.

现在 我要你立刻解雇他

Charlotte loves his music.

夏洛特喜欢他的音乐

You really think you can get him?

你确定可以请到他吗

For Daniel Grayson, I'll clone him if I have to.

为了丹尼尔.格雷森 要我克隆一个都行

Ah, there she is.

是她啊

Larissa, this is my wife, Emily.

拉瑞莎 这是我的妻子 艾米莉

Daniel's told me everything you've been through.

丹尼尔把你们的事都告诉我了

You're lucky to have such a strong man by your side.

有这么一个好男人真是幸运

You have no idea.

超乎你的想象

Oh, I might.

我能想象

He's pulling out all the stops for this birthday party.

生日派对所有细节他都亲力亲为

For Charlotte?

为了夏洛特吗

That's nice of you, Daniel.

真贴心 丹尼尔

I do all I can for the people I love.

为了我爱的人 我可以倾尽全力

I'm gonna go check out where the band should set up.

我去看看乐队应该设置在哪

告诉一个陌生人.jpg

Okay. All right.

好的

I heard you, uh -you didn't come home last night.

我听说 你昨晚没回家

I'm surprised you care,

你还会关心我

especially after you man-handled me.

尤其是在你对我冷暴力之后

Something I know you'll regret.

有些事我知道你会后悔

No, the only thing I'll regret is my marriage to you.

不 我唯一后悔的事就是和你结婚

重点单词   查看全部解释    
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 带,箍,波段
n. 队,一群,乐队

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
sacrifice ['sækrifais]

想一想再看

n. 牺牲,供俸,祭品
vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱

联想记忆
therapist ['θerəpist]

想一想再看

n. 临床医学家

 


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。