That's why I never knew.
所以我不知道
And neither did my father.
我父亲也不知道
Stevie used her maiden name so he wouldn't know
史蒂维用了出嫁前的名字 这样他就不知道
that she was a Grayson.
她是格雷森家的人
Or she didn't want conrad to know that she visited him.
或者她不想让康拉德知道她拜访了他
So the first thing we need to figure out
首先我们要搞清楚的就是
is whose side she's on.
她站在哪边
If Jack's trying to wrap his head around his newfound mom...
如果杰克想了解他新找到的妈妈
...this is gonna blow his mind.
这绝对会让他大吃一惊的
Jack stays out of it. You know that.
不把杰克扯进来 你知道的
Well, this is his mother we're talking about.
我们说的可是他妈妈啊
Who I can approach directly,
我可以和她直接接触
given that I called her to town in the first place.
因为首先是我打电话叫她来这里的
And what if you have to take her down?
如果你必须除掉她呢
Don't you think you've done enough to Jack,
你不觉得你已经够伤害杰克了吗
or are you prepared to destroy him all over again?
还是说你打算又伤害他一次
You're testing me.
你在测试我
Just want to make sure you're not gonna black out
只是想确认你不会昏迷
and become your own worst Emily.
然后成为最糟糕的艾米莉
But, seriously,
但是说真的
are you sure that you don't want to bring Jack into this?
你确定不让杰克牵扯进来吗
Absolutely not,
绝对不要
especially since I don't know what "This" is yet.
特别是我现在还不知道"这事"是什么
I had no idea your father was coming back with you.
我不知道你父亲会和你一起回来
He wasn't supposed to.
他不该的
Well, his arrival is burning up the gossip line.
他的到来引得八卦纷纷
Everyone wats to know who Pascal Lemarchal
大家都想知道帕斯卡.勒马尔查尔
will bring with him to the opera tomorrow.
明天会带哪个女伴去看歌剧
How do you want me to handle it?
你想让我怎么处理
There's nothing to handle.
没什么好处理的
He'll be gone before the curtain rises.
开幕之前他就会离开
I flew Margaux over in my Bombardier Global 6000.
我是用庞巴迪环球6000号送玛尔戈过来的
Great plane.
飞机很不错
You should consider buying one,
你该考虑买一架
assuming you didn't lose everything in your divorce.
如果你没在离婚中失去一切的话
Well, as you can see, I've been acquiring assets.
如你所见 我在收购资产
By sacrificing so much.
你牺牲了那么多
Do you mean the house or Victoria?
你指的是房子还是维多利亚
'Cause either way,
不管是哪个
I'm happy to be free of that fading structure.
我都很高兴终于摆脱了旧货
Now that you've had time to catch up,
你们已经闲聊过了
can we get down to business?
我们可以说正事了吗
Actually, we're on our way to the club for a round of tennis.
实际上 我们要去俱乐部打一局网球
Your father's still smarting
我上次在圣特罗佩赢了你父亲
from the time I beat him in Saint Tropez.
他现在还觉得不爽呢
Revisionist history...
修正主义历史
A Grayson speciality.
格雷森的专长
Stevie. Hi.
史蒂维 你好
It's been a while.
有一阵子没见了
How have you been since last we met?
我们上次见面后 你过得怎么样
Well, I'm working on things.
我在处理一些事
On myself and -and with Daniel.
我自己和 和丹尼尔的