And if he was willing to go that far,
他既然做出了这种事
at least you know you were onto something.
至少证明你的调查有价值
You're looking for answers, too, aren't you?
你也在寻找答案 不是吗
For Amanda.
为了阿曼达
Maybe I can help.
也许我能帮你
Thanks, Stevie, but...
多谢 史蒂维 但...
after everything that's happened,
在发生这么多事后
it's important for me to put Jack's feelings first.
对我来说重要的是 把杰克的想法放在首位
I know he wants to let this go.
我知道他想放下过去
Javier?
哈维尔
Somebody didn't forget what I taught him inside.
看来某人没忘记我教他的本事嘛
What the hell are you doing?
你究竟在干什么
I was looking for a bottle opener.
我在找开瓶器
Please tell me you did not hack your way out of prison.
别告诉我你越狱了
No, man. I'm out. On the upandup.
不 老兄 我出狱了 光明正大
And breaking the law already.
而你已经在违法了
You have some serious security breaches,
那是你家的安保系统太弱
which I can help you with.
我可以帮你改改
You said I could crash here.
你说过我能住这里的
Iif you had nowhere else to st
如果你没地方去的话
you have nowhere else to stay.
你真没地方去
But what about your mom?
那你妈妈呢
You'd think she'd appreciate that I used the money I stole
本以为她会感谢我从国安局偷钱
from the N.S.A. to put her through night school,
然后用来供她去夜校上课
but she just can't seem to get over the first part
只不过她克服不了"偷窃"这部分
or the "getting caught" part.
以及"被逮捕"这部分
Well, you were kind of an idiot.
你个白痴
I mean, signing your hacks with an anagram of your name?
把名字重新排列 作为黑客标记吗
Which you told me, like, every day.
你已经说过我了 每次都说
Yeah, because you had a lot to learn,
因为你还有很多要学的
and I had a lot of time to teach you.
我也有很多时间可以教你
How about you let me put it to good use, huh?
不如让我学以致用吧
Come on. What do you got in the hopper these days?
拜托 你这些天有什么发现
I bet it is something huge.
一定是什么重大发现
All right, you know what?
好吧 这样吧
Don't worry about what I'm working on.
别担心我做的事
Just...focus on finding yourself a place to stay.
专心给自己找个住处
For now... I can crash?
那目前呢 能住这里吗
For one day. One day only.
一天 就一天
I had to meet the man
很荣幸能见到
who took snapshots of the wiliest person I know.
能偷拍到她的人 她是我见过最狡诈的人
You're good.
你很厉害
Thank you, Mrs. Grayson.
谢谢你 格雷森夫人
But your son said I'd satisfied his need for my services.
你儿子说 我已经满足了他的要求
Well, I have a new angle I'm working on,
有些事 我有了新的看法
and I think you're just the person to help me out.
我觉得你正好能帮到我