Excuse me, Mrs. Grayson, but your dress has arrived.
抱歉打扰您 格雷森夫人 您的裙子到了
Already?
这么快
Oh. Would you excuse me?
失陪一下
I had an inspiration for what you could wear to the opera.
关于你去歌剧院的服装 我有个灵感
Well, I applaud your presumption.
你很有勇气
I've already picked out a gown.
但我已经选好礼服了
Not like this one.
你没选这个
I had it overnighted by the designers.
由设计师们连夜赶工
You're friends with Dolce & Gabbana?
你跟杜嘉.班纳是朋友吗
I have many friends.
我有很多朋友
Well, I recently had dinner with Domenico.
我最近刚和多米尼克吃过饭
Your name didn't come up.
没听他提起过你
Oh, really?
是吗
Well, I'm trying not to give people reasons to talk about me.
我努力不让别人有理由提起我
Which is a big difference from the man I met years ago.
这跟我多年前见过的你可有很大差别
I have changed.
我变了
So have you. Divorce suits you.
你也是 你应该离婚
Your charms won't work on me, Pascal.
你的魅力吸引不了我了 帕斯卡
Not this time.
这次不行
Perhaps we should go, then.
那或许我们该离开了
Oh, maybe I should try on that gown.
或许我该试试那件礼服
The designers are friends of mine, after all.
毕竟设计师是我朋友
I wouldn't want to offend.
我不想冒犯他
And it's stunning.
而且这礼服美极了
I look forward to seeing you at "Pagliacci."
期待在《丑角》演出时见到你
Saw Emily last night.
昨晚见到艾米丽了
Did she call you?
她打电话叫你的吗
I went to her.
是我去找的她
What's going on there?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
She sent me away out of loyalty to you.
因为对你的忠诚 她把我打发走了
We've been through a lot.
我们一起经历了很多
And the lawyer in me says you both want to do right by Amanda,
我这个律师觉得你们俩都想好好对待阿曼达
so why discourage that?
所以你为什么不愿意呢
I know it's selfish, but...
我知道这很自私 但是...
I don't want another thing taken from me.
我不想再失去任何东西了
This is worth fighting for.
这值得去斗争
I don't know that it is.
我不知道是不是真值
An innocent man was put behind bars.
一个无辜的人含冤入狱
If there's anything that can be done, I want to help.
如果有什么能做的 我想帮忙
It's that important to you?
对你来说这么重要吗
Cases like David Clarke's were the reason I became a lawyer.
大卫.克拉克这样的案子就是我当律师的原因
I wanted to be in the trenches, fighting for the underdog,
我想战斗在一线 帮助那些受压迫的人
which is what I do every day in my divorce practice.
我每天处理离婚案件时都在这么做
For me, it's all about justice.
对我来说 正义必须得以伸张
And how were you gonna get that for David Clarke?
你打算怎么帮大卫.克拉克伸张正义