After he was convicted, I looked into his case,
他被判罪后 我调查过他的案子
and I received a suspicious piece of evidence,
我收到一件可疑的证据
but I couldn't verify the source.
但我无法确定来源
Once I was disbarred, my firm confiscated everything.
我被取消律师资格后 公司就没收了所有东西
And with that... went all hope.
那个没了 希望也没了
Now there's no way to get that information.
现在没办法弄到那些信息了
Push the 36th floor.
按36楼
Jack, you sure you're up for this?
杰克 你确定你要这么做吗
Well, if you could have just hacked the files, then --
你就不能直接黑进文件里 然后...
Well, if you'd wanted something from this century, no problem,
如果你想要的是这个世纪的东西 没问题
but everything else is on hard drives
但其他时期的都在硬盘上
that aren't connected to anything else.
没有连接任何东西
So, therefore, you have to physically break into their archives.
所以 必须有人闯进他们的档案馆
And this thing's rigged to open the security door?
这东西能打开防盗门吗
Hmm. It will be.
会打开的
Look, once you're in,
听着 你一进去
you're gonna locate the June 1997 hard --
就找1997年6月的硬...
Grab it and get out of there. I know. Yeah.
拿走 出来 我知道
I will meet you after my meeting.
我会面结束后再找你
Ms. Stevie's old firm is fairly high-profile,
史蒂维女士的老东家相当知名
and I need new lawyers
而我需要新律师
if I'm gonna flood the market with new product.
才能让市场充满我的新产品
Jack, I can't keep depriving the world of my genius.
杰克 我不能一直压抑我的聪明才智
Yeah, about that, do you want me to stop the elevator?
是啊 这个嘛 你想让我按停电梯吗
I just have to get through the security firewall
我只需要饶过安保防火墙
through the network, and then we should be good to go.
绕过安保系统 然后就可以了
Almost there.
就要到了
Oh, Jack of little faith.
杰克 有点信心嘛
This just came for you. Thank you.
刚刚送来给你的 谢谢
Nolan Ross.
我是诺兰.罗斯
I have a meeting with the head of the patent department.
我和专利部经理有约
Yes, Mr. Ross. One second, please.
好的 罗斯先生 请稍等
Nolan Ross is here to see you, sir.
诺兰.罗斯来见您了 先生
Please have a seat. He'll be right with you.
请坐 他马上来
Thanks.
谢谢
June '97.
97年6月
June '97.
97年6月
There ain't no dates.
根本没日期
Look, I work fast, so I want a team that can secure patents
我工作很快 所以我需要一个团队
as quickly as I'm going to need them.
能在我需要时马上帮我保护好专利
All due respect, Mr. Ross, seems of late,
无意冒犯 罗斯先生 但最近
your legal needs are more the "Keep me off death row" kind.
你的法律需求似乎更该是"保护我别被弄死"那种