If you get sauce on my couch,
要是你把酱汁滴在我沙发上
you're buying me a new one, and, uh, I meant what I said.
就给我买个新的 我说到做到
You can stay for one day, which is over now.
你可以待一天 但是已经到时间了
Is that any way to treat your tech support?
你就这么对待你的技术支持吗
And besides, I can't legally leave anyways.
而且 法律上我也没法离开这
I, uh...
我呢...
I sort of gave my parole officer your address.
好像我把你的地址给了保释官
You put yourself under house arrest at my house?
你这是要在我家监禁吗
I just want to live alone. Is that too much to ask?
我只想一个人住 这要求过分吗
Is this a... is this a picture of me?
这... 这画的是我吗
Yeah, I'm, uh...
是的 我
I'm thinking about becoming an artiste.
我考虑去当个画家
Not according to these scribbles, but...
这涂鸦可画的不咋地 但...
Wait. What is the rest of this, really?
等等 其它的是什么
It's an idea for a web aggregator.
关于网络聚合器的想法
Think of it as antisocial media.
把它想成反社会媒体
I just... can't crack it.
我我没法破译它
That's 'cause you're using c++.
因为你用的是C++
I could fix this in a nanosecond with binary.
我用二进制一瞬间就能破解
Do you see? That's what I'm talking about.
你看 我就是这个意思
And, seriously, thanks for letting me stay, man.
说真的 谢谢你让我留下来
You're the only guy I liked inside,
你是唯一一个我发自内心喜欢的人
so I'm in your debt.
算我欠你的
Well, based on, uh, what I'm seeing here...
根据我现在看到的这些...
You might be able to repay me.
或许你可以报答我
The one time I miss the opera,
我就错过了这么一次歌剧
something interesting actually happens.
结果就发生了有趣的事
It was extraordinary.
那真是太神奇了
I feel pretty bad for your daughterinlaw.
对于你儿媳的事我表示很抱歉
Oh, I'm sure by now, she's my exdaughterinlaw.
能肯定的是 她现在已经是我前儿媳了
I was on my way out.
我准备走了
Please...feel free to drink on my tab.
酒钱都记在我账上就行
Now, Pascal, come on.
帕斯卡 别走啊
You and I both know you're gonna give me what I want.
我们都清楚你会满足我的请求
Conrad, I understand you don't hear "No" very often,
康拉德 我知道你很少遭到拒绝
but I have no intention of merging our companies.
但我并不想合并我们的公司
Ever.
从来没想过
Well, what if I got you the one thing you've always wanted
那如果我能让你得到梦寐以求
but never had?
但从未得到的东西呢
I have everything a man could want.
男人想要的东西我都有
Except Victoria.
除了维多利亚