I knew you couldn't resist.
我就知道你没法拒绝
Well, fine art's meant to be displayed.
好衣服不展示就太可惜了
And appreciated.
很漂亮
Keep your distance, pascal.
帕斯卡 离我远一点
This dress may touch my body, but you'll never be so lucky.
这件裙子可以触及我的身体 你就别想了
You look handsome, Mr. Porter.
波特先生 你看起来不错
It's a pleasure, Ms. Grayson.
幸会 格雷森夫人
"Stevie," Please.
请叫我史蒂维
It's so nice to meet the woman who's making my son so happy.
很高兴见到我儿子喜欢的女士
If you'll both excuse me.
不好意思我失陪一下
Sure.
没事
Ah. You must be Jack.
你就是杰克了
Mr. Lemarchal, It's so nice to meet you.
勒马尔查尔先生 很荣幸见到您
I always enjoy meeting a fellow self-made man.
我很喜欢和自立自强的人谈话
I'm in town for a few more days.
我会在这里再待几天
Hope we can spend some time together.
希望能找个时间聚一聚
I would like that very much.
我也希望那样
Should we, uh -should we find our seats?
我们去找我们的座位吧
Um, I'll just be a moment.
我马上就去
All right. Nice to meet you.
好的 很高兴认识你
Take care.
保重
Yes?
怎么
I thought you were leaving tomorrow.
你不是明天就走吗
Oh, I might stay a little bit longer
我觉得再多待几天
to handle some unfinished business.
处理没有完成的事情
And maybe teach you a thing or two, sweetheart.
也许顺便教你一些东西 亲爱的
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'll fill you in on everything later,
我待会再详细告诉你一切
but it's time to show our fathers what we're capable of.
现在是在爸爸们面前展示自己的时候了
Care to join me?
愿意加入我吗
I'm certainly in a fighting mood.
我已经准备好了
Mom.
妈妈
You are not gonna believe this.
你快看这个 不敢相信
This just came across the Voulez tip line.
《想》的头条突然出现了这个
It can't be true, can it?
这不是真的吧
How could you?
你怎么能这样
I'm sorry?
什么意思
Faking a pregnancy to force Daniel into marriage.
假装怀孕来强迫丹尼尔和你结婚
What kind of lunatic are you?!
你精神错乱吧
You want to do this now?
这种场合这么做好吗
Your medical records are out there.
你的病历都传出去了
Now everyone knows.
现在人人知晓了