I thought you were a man who could keep his promises.
我还以为你是个信守承诺的人
I am, but to erase your soiled past from Victoria's memory requires a slow burn.
是的 但是从维多利亚的记忆里消除你肮脏的过去需要一段缓慢的过程
Just give it time.
给点时间吧
Well, don't waste mine.
别浪费我的时间
Make it happen, or you can forget about our partnership.
把这事办成 否则我俩就不合作了
Just relax, Pascal.
放松点 帕斯卡
We'll both get what we deserve.
我们都会得偿所愿的
Anything else for you, Monsieur Lemarchal?
您还要点什么吗 勒马尔查尔先生
Another montecristo.
再来一根蒙特克里斯雪茄
My apologies, sir, but we just sold our last two.
抱歉 先生 我们刚卖完最后两根
Je serais heureux de partager.
我很乐意和你分享
Mrs. Grayson.
格雷森夫人
Or should I say Miss Thorne after last week's excitement at the opera?
或者我该称呼你为索恩小姐鉴于上周在歌剧院的令人激动的事
Emily is fine, if I may call you Pascal.
叫我艾米莉就行 我能叫你帕斯克吧
I'm aware that many of my news outlets thrive on scandal,but I have no interest in becoming one.
我知道我的很多新闻媒体都靠丑闻发展,但我没兴趣成为丑闻
Well, then at least, may I?
那至少 能借我吗
Merci.
谢谢
You after a discharge, solider?
你退伍了吗 士兵
Because it looks like you just shot yourself in the foot.
因为看上去你刚搬起石头砸了自己的脚
Not at all.
完全不是
Just changed tactics.
只是改变了策略
To Victoria.
敬维多利亚
Back in our midst and back on the market.
回到我们之间 而且又待字闺中
Oh, I don't know about that.
那我可说不好啦
Pascal Lemarchal?
帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔吗
He was rather dashing at the opera.
他在歌剧院可真抢眼
Didn't you two date before Conrad?
在康拉德之前 你俩不是还约会过吗
It's a regrettable mistake of my youth, one that I'm loathe to repeat or discuss.
那是我年轻时犯下的令人遗憾的错误我不愿意重蹈覆辙,也不愿谈论
Well, I was just happy to hear that Daniel has finally broken his pattern with Emily.
得知丹尼尔终于和艾米莉分手了,我真是高兴万分
I still cannot believe that that girl faked her pregnancy.
我还是不敢相信那姑娘居然假装怀孕了
And everyone believed her!
大家还都相信她
Except you, Victoria.
除了你 维多利亚
You were suspicious from the onset.
你一开始就很怀疑
Oh, I still am.
我现在还是
Emily Thorne is a plague on our homes.
艾米莉·索恩对我们的家庭来说是一场灾难
And since she seems determined to stay,I would appreciate if you would all keep an eye on her for me.
既然她似乎决定留下,我希望你们都能帮我留心她的一举一动
You can count on us.
乐意效劳
Anyone who is an enemy of yours is not long for this world.
任何与你作对的人都将不久于世
Oh, there's another one.
这又来了一个
Excuse me.
失陪