Get out of my house.
从我的房子里滚出去
Oh, your house?
是你的房子吗
Well, this placard I intercepted at the front door augurs otherwise.
我在大门口拿到的这张通知 可不是这么写的
Stevie's not gonna let up.
史蒂维是不会放弃的
Neither will I.
我也不会
Why are you here, Conrad?
你来这干吗 康拉德
You know, I-I'd heard rumors that there was a certain de la Tour original gracing the foyer.
我听到消息说 有人送了你德拉图尔的原版画来装点门面
It's a shameless volley from Pascal that I returned.
那只是帕斯卡一厢情愿送的 我回绝了
Oh, good.
那太好了
Because the idea of you with that man makes my blood boil.
因为一想到你和那个男人在一起就让我怒火中烧
Well, that almost makes him appealing.
你这么想几乎要让我对他改观了
However, your opinion is as inappropriate as this intrusion.
不过你的意见 和你的不请自来一样不合礼数
I would think you would be bothering your first ex-wife over her recent public revelation.
我想你还是去忙你的第一任前妻最近发表的公开声明吧
- Revelation? - Oh, Conrad.
-声明 -康拉德
All the morning newspapers you flip through,and you always skip Page 6.
每天早上你都看报纸怎会忽略第六版呢
You sizing up the competition?
你在品评竞争对手的文章吗
Not exactly.
不是
They want me to be their new editor-in-chief.
他们想请我去做新任主编
In Rome.
工作地点在罗马
I didn't, uh -- didn't know that was something you wanted.
我不知道原来你想要的是这个
Oh, no, it's not.
不 不是这样的
No, I mean, this is an amazing opportunity.
我是说 这是个好机遇
But all I really want is "Voulez."
但我真正想要的是《想》
And you.
还有你
Then you're a lucky girl, 'cause you've already got both.
那你真是幸运 因为你两个都有了
Well, this magazine will never be mine as long as my father is in the picture.
只要我父亲一天不放手 这本杂志就不会真正归我掌控
I get it, Margaux. I do.But Rome?
我明白 玛尔戈 我明白 但就因为这要去罗马
No, I know. I know.
不 我知道
That's why I won't take it.
所以我不会接受邀请
I love you too much.
我太爱你了
And I can't wait to start the next step of our lives together.
我迫不及待要开始我们共同的新生活
No, I...
不 我
I can't let you just throw this chance away.
我不能让你轻易放弃这次机会
You need to seriously consider it.
你应该慎重考虑一下
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. There's so much to think about.
我不知道 要考虑的事太多了
Being away from you. Leaving all this.
和你分开 还有抛弃这里的一切
Passing on the opportunity to finally cut ties with your father.
但你却有机会摆脱你的父亲
Are you sure we could handle this?
你肯定我们能异地相处吗
No.
不
But...I know that I couldn't handle keeping you from something that might make you truly happy.
但我肯定我不能让你放弃能让你真正快乐的机会