Pascal, there you are.
帕斯卡 你在这啊
Victoria.
维多利亚
Emily.
艾米丽
I've reserved a high-stakes table for the two of us.
我为我两订了桌高级扑克
Care to join me?
一起来玩吧
Very tempting.
我很乐意
But I had a different opponent in mind tonight.
但我今晚脑海里已经有对手了
Try your hand at poker?
想玩一轮吗
I would love to.
很乐意
Great.
太棒了
Emily...
艾米丽
I've found you someone you can compete with.
我帮你找了一个对手
Shall we?
一起吧
Yeah, let me get, uh...
让我来
...some on 8...
这几个在8上
22, 19, 9, and 4.
还有22 19 9 和4
You just bet my birthday.
你下的注是我的生日
No kidding. You're a Leo?
好巧 你是狮子座吗
Next you're gonna tell me that you love '80s teen movies and sashimi.
你接下来不会是要告诉我 你喜欢80年代青少年电影和生鱼片
I'm charlotte.
我是夏洛特
Javier.
哈维尔
Why haven't I seen you around before, Javier?
哈维尔 我之前怎么没见过你
I just moved here. Spent the last couple years upstate.
我才到这边 之前几年都在北部
College?
上大学吗
Prison.
蹲监狱
Should I not have said that?
我应该不说这个的
No, I'm glad you did.
不 这样很好
Your honesty is refreshing.
这种坦诚并不多见
As is your attitude towards ex-cons.
你对蹲过监狱的人的态度也很少见
How about you let one buy you a drink?
能赏脸一起喝杯酒吗
I would, but the powers that be won't let me have one.
很乐意 但是我家大人不许
Javier? A word?
哈维尔 借一步说话
So...
那么
...you tweaked the transmitter.
看来你改装了一下发信器啊
You did say I was genius.
你说过我是天才
No, no.Correction. I said your program was genius.
不 纠正一下 我说过你的程序是天才
You, on the other hand, are proving exceedingly stupid.
而你自己的行为 真是够愚蠢
My god, to think I was actually considering a partnership.
天啊 我都想要不要给你个合伙席位了
Hold up. Are you serious?
等等 真的吗
I was.
之前是
But, I mean, this little stunt
但刚才这点小把戏
Is making it very hard to trust you.
让我不得不怀疑是否该相信你了
I will stay put from now on. Promise.
我马上就走 我保证
Just give me one -- one second. One.
只要一秒钟 一秒钟就好
So, uh, I got to run.
我得走了
But instead of that drink,how about I just do you one better.
为了补偿没来得及一起喝酒 这个会更好