45.To Rob a Bank
45.抢银行
"Now, don't carry this too far, Ben. Just cash the check and leave the bank."
"好啦,别太过分了,本。将支票兑现,赶快走人啦。"
"Aw, Joe, it would be so easy to rod! Imagine all the cash that we could carry away,
"啊,乔,抢劫原来这么容易!想象一下我们拿走的现金。
You could have all the money you need to take Susan and carry her off into the sunset."
你可以得到所有你需要的钱,带着苏珊去看日落。"
"Hmmm," said Joe as he thought about it.
"嗯……,"乔想了想说,
"No, that would cast a cloud over our relationship. Susan's an honest woman.
"不,那会使我们的关系蒙上阴影。苏珊是个诚实的人。
C'mon, we're just here to cash a check."
好啦,我们来这儿是为了将支票兑成现金。 "
"Don't cast me aside like that!" Ben said. "I want to carry this out.
"别那样把我丢在一边。"本说。"我像完成这次任务。
Actually just getting you into this bank was part of my plan. We can't back out now. Here's a gun!"
实际上,让你来这家银行就是我计划的一部分。现在我们无法撤退了,把枪拿着!"
As Ben handed Joe the gun, Joe was surprised.
本把枪给乔的时候,乔很吃惊。
"You planned this? You really want to do this again?"
"这是你的计划?你真的还想再干一次?"
"Yep. I knew that this was the only way to ever get you to cast off that fake honesty of yours and carry on with our life of crime.
"是的,我知道这是让你丢掉你那假面具,继续我们的犯罪生涯的唯一办法。
C'mon, let's cash in on this opportunity !" "What have you cast upon me, Ben? You're crazy!" Joe said.
来吧,让我们好好利用这次机会吧!" "你想把什么栽到我的头上,本?你疯啦!" 乔说。
"We won't shoot anyone!" "I really don't want to do this, Ben!" Joe replied.
"我们不会开枪杀人的!" "我真的不想干,本!"乔回答说。
"You can't carry over how I used to be to now." "Joe, what are you carrying on about?
"你不能让过去的我继续存在到现在。" "乔,你在继续什么呢?
I'm sure the video cameras have seen the guns by now. We have to do this!"
我确信摄像机这时已经看到了我们的枪,我们不干也得干!"
"No!" Joe said as he look the gun and cast it away. "Even if I have to carry all my past before Susan.
"不!" 乔说,他拿起枪把它扔掉。"即使我得让苏珊彻底了解我的过去,
I'm not going back to a life of crime!"
我也不准备回去过犯罪的日子。 "
Ben was stunned, but quickly picked up the gun and started to yell that it was a robbery!
本很吃惊,但他很快拿起枪,开始大喊"抢劫"!
Joe walked out the door and never saw Ben again.!
乔走出大门,从此再没有见过本!