Hello, Nicole. This is William.
你好,尼科尔。我是威廉。
Hope everything is going well in Port Chester. I'm in Albany now.
你在切斯特港一切都还顺利吧?
I'm calling for two reasons: first, to let you know that I'll be in Port Chester on the 29th.
我现在在奥尔巴尼。我给你打电话有两件事,第一,告诉你我会在29号去切斯特港。
I'll be taking the train down from Albany, which leads me to my second point:
我会从奥尔巴尼乘火车去那里。然后就是第二件事,
do you think you or someone could pick me up at the Croton train station?
你或者你认识的熟人能到Croton火车站接我吗?
I just looked at the train schedules and I realized that to get to Port Chester from Albany,
我刚才看了列车时刻表发现要从奥尔巴尼去切斯特港我必须先到曼哈顿的宾州车站,
I would have to go down to Penn Station in Manhattan and then back up to Port Chester from Grand Central Station.
然后绕回到切斯特港的中央车站。
It would be great if I could avoid that extra time and travel.
如果能节省这额外的时间和路程就太好了。
If not, I'll manage, but please give me a call on my cell phone when you have a chance and we can figure it out. Thanks. Bye.
但是如果你不方便的话,我可以自己想办法呢,但是请给我手机来电,我们商量此事。谢谢。再见。
74.Why has William called Nicole?
74.威廉为什么给尼科尔打电话?
75.What has William asked Nicole to do?
75.威廉请尼科尔做什么事?
76.Where is William?
76.威廉在哪?