Can I have your attention, please?
各位旅客请注意。
Passengers waiting for Flight GE 64, there's been a gate change.
等待GE64号航班的旅客的登记口有所变动。
Let me repeat that: Flight GE 64, flying to Charlotte and then on to Miami, is not departing from Gate F-27.
请允许我重复一遍:飞往夏洛特-迈阿密的GE64号航班将不在F-27登机口起飞。
Flight GE 64 will depart from Gate B-9. The departure time has been pushed back from 4 o'clock to 4:15.
GE64将在B-9登机口起飞。起飞时间从原来的4点延迟到了4:15。
A shuttle to concourse B will be arriving shortly.
稍后会有去往B广场的班车。
We're sorry for the inconvenience, but the plane that is currently here at Gate F-27 is experiencing mechanical troubles and will not be going anywhere for a while.
给您带来的不便我们深感抱歉,但是飞机目前在F-27号登机口的飞机遇到了机械故障,暂时无法离开。
So we'll be taking off from Gate B-9 instead. Thank you for your patience.
所以我们将会在B-9登机口起飞。感谢您的耐心。
77.What is the purpose of this announcement?
通知的目的是什么?
78.What is the final destination of Flight GE 64?
GE64航班的最终目的地是哪里?
79.According to the announcement, what will arrive soon?
根据通知,什么很快就会到?