Have you ever been to that lumberyard up on Fourth and Davis?
你去过第四大街和戴维斯大街相交处的木料场吗?
I think it's called Paul's Lumber, or something like that.
好像是叫保罗木料场,还是什么来着。
Yes, I've gone in there a few times. It's good.
是的,我去过几次。那家很不错。
They have much better lumber than Carson Supply. Their two-by-fours are actually straight.
他们的木材比卡森木材的质量好很多。他们的4×2木板真的很直。
I know, they're also about 50% more expensive.
我知道,但是他们比卡森贵将近50%。
I went in there to buy some two-by-fours, and walked out when I saw the price.
我去那里买4×2木板,但是看到他们的价格后就直接出来了。
The same wood at Carson is, like a dollar cheaper per piece.
卡森木材同样的木板,每块便宜一美元呢。
True, but you get what you pay for.I mean, if you want to spend all day trying to find wood that isn't warped.
的确,但是一分钱一分货。如果你豁得出去时间去找便宜有没有翘曲的木板,那没问题。
Carson's is probably fine, but you don't have that problem at Paul's. The wood's all good there.
卡森木材可能还凑合,但是保罗家的木材绝对没问题。那里所有的木材都很好。
50.Why has the man contacted the woman?
50.男士为什么联系女士?
51.What does the man say he did at Paul's Lumber?
51.男士说他在保罗木材场做了什么?
52.What does the woman imply about Carson Supply?
52.关于卡森木材女士说的话有什么含义?