I love the office buildings around here.
我真喜欢这附近的办公楼。
You see that one across the street with the nice ledge?
你看到街对面的那座了吗?上面还有漂亮的窗台。
Look at those huge windows. Wouldn't that be a great place for an office?
看看那些大窗户。难道你不认为那里很适合办公吗?
You know, there are a lot of vacancies in these buildings.
事实上这些大楼里还有很多空房出租。
If you're serious about getting an office around here, I think the real estate values are actually pretty good. The prices are low now.
现在房价很低,如果你真的想在附近找办公点的话很值。
Really? Even for a historic building like that? I mean, look at that thing.
真的吗?这样的古建筑也是吗?你看这大楼!
Well, remember, this city's economy has been depressed for a long time.
不要忘了,这座城市的经济已经连续很长时间处于衰退期。
It's definitely turning around slowly, but I don't think there's a lot of confidence in the market yet.
当然,正在缓慢复苏当中,但是我觉得人们还是对市场没有足够的信心。
47.On what has the woman commented?
47.女士对什么做出了评价?
48.What does the man advise the woman about?
48.男士建议女士做什么?
49.What does the man imply about the local economy?
49.关于当地经济,男士所说内容有什么含义?