I was just trying to pay my parking fees, and the machine I was using ate my money.
我正要交停车费,我用的那台机器把我的钱吞了。
It's the machine on the second floor parking deck.
就是二楼停车场的那台机器。
Huh, that's strange. It's never done that before. Do you have your parking ticket with you?
啊,奇怪。那台机器以前从来没有出过这个问题。你的停车凭证带了吗?
No, the machine ate that too.
没有,机器把票也吞了。
I put in the ticket, the machine told me I owed two dollars, I put in a ten-dollar bill, and the machine crashed completely.
我先把票放了进去,然后机器说我应该缴费两美元。我放进去了是美元,然后机器彻底崩溃了。
It won't respond to any button I press.
无论我按那个键都没有反应了。
Okay, that's definitely weird. Let me close down this booth and I'll go upstairs with you to check it out.
好的,那就太奇怪了。我把收费亭关一下然后和你一起去楼上看一下。
Hold on a second. I need to lock up here.
稍等。我需要把这锁起来。
44.Where does this conversation take place?
对话发生在哪里?
45.What is the woman's problem?
女士遇到了什么问题?
46.What is the man probably going to do next?
男士接下来可能要做什么?