In going over your finances, one of the things I've noticed is you have a lot of equity in your home.
我正在对你的财务状况进行审查。引起我注意的一件事是你的资产净值很高。
Your home is worth quite a bit of money.
你的家产值很多钱。
Instead of taking out credit cards or finding some other loan to pay your daughter's education expenses, you should consider getting a home equity line of credit.
你应该考虑申请一个房屋净值信用额度,这样就不用申请另外的信用卡或者其他贷款来支付女儿的教育开支了。
What that means, basically, is that instead of a loan, you get a credit card that's approved up to a certain amount.
我的意思大体上就是你申请一定额度的信用卡,而不用贷款。
You use that card if and when you need it, $500 here, $1,000 there.
如果有需要你随时可以使用这张卡。可以把它用于各种开支。
You don't need to borrow all the money all at once, which then puts you on track to make payments and that sort of thing.
你不用一下子借那么多钱。到付款日时你会收到通知之类的。
If you don't use your line of credit, you owe nothing.
而如果你不用它,你也就无需做任何偿还。
But it's there when you need it.
但是如果你有需要你随时可以用。
And because of your house, you're a perfect candidate for a home equity line of credit.
你的房产条件非常适合申请一个这样的房屋净值信用额度。
I think you'll like it a lot more than a loan.
我想相比于贷款而言你会更喜欢这种方式。
98.What is the speaker mainly describing?
说话人主要介绍了什么?
99.Who is the speaker most likely talking to?
说话人的交谈对象最可能是什么人?
100.What is probably the speaker's job?
说话人的职业可能是什么?
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载