Good evening.
晚上好
We’re not done yet.
还没找完呢
Of course we’re not, darling.
当然了 亲爱的
Hello.
你好
[Hello? Hello.
你好 你好
Hi. Is Claire with you? No?
克莱尔跟你在一起吗? 没有?
No, no. She’s turned in early, actually.
没 她其实早就睡了
Okay. 好的
I was gonna ask if you wanted dinner, but...
我本来想问你要不要吃晚饭 但是...
I just... I wanted to get started on my story.
我就是... 要开始写故事了
How’s it coming?
写的怎么样?
It’s coming okay.
比较顺利
Am I in it?
故事里有我吗?
You may be. Why? Can I read just a little bit?
有可能 为什么这么问? 能让我读一点吗?
Are you kidding me? Come on, just a little bit.
你是说笑吧? 真的 就一点
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
How am I to be sure that I’m being properly portrayed?
那我怎么知道我的形象有没有被歪曲?
No, you are. Believe me. You are.
没有歪曲你 相信我
What’s that supposed to mean? It means good night, Charlie.
这是什么意思? 就是晚安的意思 查理
Good night. Okay.
晚安 好吧
Yeah.
好了
Good night.
晚安
What? Okay. Is this
干嘛 这是不是...
one of those situations where you’re really saying the opposite
就是传说中的口是心非的
of what you actually mean?
时刻之一呢?
No.
不是
Right.
好吧
Good night then.
那就晚安了
Good night, Charlie.
晚安 查理
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早
Gran wants to sleep in this morning.
奶奶早上喜欢睡懒觉
Is she okay? I mean, does she need anything?
她还好吗? 我是说 她需要什么东西吗?
No need. She’s tough as old boots, that one.
不要 她坚强如钢铁
Churchill in a dress.
穿裙子的丘吉尔