Well, that went well.
进展很顺利
Can’t say we didn’t try, Nana. I’m sorry. Truly.
我们至少尝试过 奶奶 真的很抱歉
Are you for real?
你是说真的吗?
If I actually knew what that question meant,
要是我知道这问题的意义
I might attempt to answer it.
我可能会回答呢
He can’t be the only Lorenzo Bartolini in Tuscany.
托斯卡纳又不是只有他一个洛伦佐·巴托里尼
Well, he’s the only one around here, so...
他是这周围的唯一一个 那么...
I haven’t flown all the way here to pack it in now.
我大老远飞过去 不会这么打道回府的
Nana, what do you want to do?
奶奶 你还想怎么样?
You want to start knocking on every door
你要去挨家挨户敲门
asking if Lorenzo’s in? I mean...
问洛伦佐在不在吗? 我说...
How many can there be?
可能有多少个重名的?
Seventy-four?
74个?
Seventy-four Lorenzo Bartolinis and you want to go on a scavenger hunt?
74个洛伦佐·巴托里尼 你就这么挨个找吗?
Impossible. We’re going home in the morning.
不可能 我们明早就回家
Come on, Charlie, will you calm down? Sophie, what do you think?
好了 查理 冷静一点 索菲 你怎么想?
Gran, what do you mean, what does she think? She doesn’t think.
奶奶 她怎么想是什么意思? 她不会想的
This was her brilliant idea. It’s over! Done! We found Nemo.
整件事就是她灵光一现 现在没了! 事毕!
The curtains have closed.
机会的大门关上了
Sophie. Listen, this is my job.
索菲 听着 这是我的工作
I find things. And through process of elimination
我要发现事实 排除无关事以及购者自慎
and caveat emptor, which will require assembling a few more facts,
这就要求结合更多别的事实
we can narrow this down considerably.
我们可以将范围缩小很多
Did Ms. Awesome For Real just use caveat emptor?
真棒女士说买者自慎?
Oh, please, all right. I went to Brown. Double Major. Minor in Latin.
好了 我上的布朗大学 双学位 第二学位是拉丁文
This is madness. It’s madness.
真是疯了 真疯了
Charlie, didn’t you say you wanted to go and swim?
查理 你不是说想去游泳吗?
We are working. Go away. This is utter, complete mad...
我们在工作 走开 你们完完全全疯...
Work!
工作!
I can’t believe it.
真不敢相信
Ridiculous.
可笑
He’s a good-looking sort.
他挺帅的
Isn’t he?
是不是?