Hey, what’s that smell? What... 嘿 这是什么味? 怎么...
Hey, Alfonzo, Alfonzo. No, no, no, no. We said... 嘿 阿方索 阿方索 不不不 我们说过...
We said we were gonna sweat the onion, yeah. 我们说过要让洋葱出水
No, this is caramelized. No. Sweat. Sweat, okay? 不 这是熔化的 不是压榨的 明白吗?
I don’t know where you got that from. Okay, come on, do it again. 不知道你是怎么想的 好的 再来一次
Hi. 嗨
Hey, Sophie. 嘿 索菲
Hey, Sophie. How’re you doing? 嘿 索菲 你好吗?
Everything all right? 一切都好吗?
Lorenzo and Claire are getting married. 洛伦佐和克莱尔要结婚了
Really? Wow. 真的? 哇
When? On Saturday. 什么时候? 周六
Saturday? This Saturday? Yeah? 周六? 这周六?
Yeah. I’m gonna go. 是的 我要去
Alone. 一个人
Alone? 一个人?
Guys, can you step out of the kitchen, please? 大伙儿 先从厨房出去好吗?
Yeah, everyone. Yeah, just leave... Leave everything as it is. 是的 每个人 就把东西... 照原样放着就好
It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine. 没事的 没事
Everyone, please! Just out of the kitchen, come on. 每个人听好了! 出去厨房
Come on. 快点
Wait. No, no, no. Sophie, wait... No, no, no. Just... 等等 不不不 索菲 等等... 不 我就是...
Let me get this out. Please? 让我说好吗?
I really don’t know what this is anymore. 我真不知道这是怎么样了
I don’t know what we’re doing. 我不知道我们在做什么
I mean, we went on vacation and we didn’t spend any time together. 我是说 我们去度假了 但我们都不怎么在一起
Yeah, because you were busy writing. 是的 因为你忙着写作
I didn’t mind. Yeah, but... 我不介意 是的 但是...
I didn’t mind. I know you didn’t mind. 我不介意 我知道你不介意
And you were busy. Come on... 而且你很忙 好了...
You went to Livorno and I didn’t mind. 你去了里窝那我都不介意啊
No, no, no, Sophie! No, no, no... No... Which is what I’m saying. 不不不 索菲! 不... 不 这就是我要说的