I am Lorenzo Bartolini.
我就是洛伦佐·巴托里尼
Sophie. I think this is...
索菲 我觉得这...
Do you know a Lorenzo Bartolini? I asked him and...
你认识洛伦佐·巴托里尼吗? 我问他了 而且...
I am Lorenzo Bartolini. You are!
我就是洛伦佐·巴托里尼 是吗
Oh, my... Sophie, he’s the grandson!
天... 索菲 他是他孙子!
Can I help you? Yes.
我能帮你吗? 是的
We’re looking for a Lorenzo Bartolini.
我们在找一位洛伦佐·巴托里尼
I am Lorenzo Bartolini.
我就是洛伦佐·巴托里尼
He’s Lorenzo, too. Do you have a father also named Lorenzo?
他也叫洛伦佐 你父亲也叫洛伦佐吗?
Yes, he went out riding. But what can I do for you?
是的 他在外面骑马 我能帮你们做点什么?
I’m sorry. We’re being terribly rude.
对不起 我们这是过分无礼了
I’m Charlie Wyman. I’m Sophie.
我是查理·怀曼 我是索菲
Lorenzo. Lorenzo.
洛伦佐 洛伦佐
We have been on quite a journey for your father.
我们找你父亲找得好苦
You see, my grandmother, Claire, knows him.
我奶奶克莱尔认识他
Charlie. Charlie, let’s go!
查理 查理 我们走!
Let’s go!
快走!
All right.
好的
Nana, Nana, Nana, Lorenzo is here.
奶奶 奶奶 洛伦佐在这儿
He’s out riding, but he’s going to be back any minute.
他在骑马 但他随时会回来
Well, then, let’s go before he comes back.
呃 那就在他回来前快走
Nana, we’ve come all this way.
奶奶 我们这么大老远的来了