其实威利·旺卡记得一清二楚 他吃过的第一颗糖果
In fact, Willy Wonka did remember the first candy he ever ate.
(坚果口感 很好吃 余味十足)
对不起 我回想起从前了
I’m sorry, I was having a flashback.
看得出来
I see.
你经常回想从前吗?
These flashbacks happen often?
愈来愈常了...
Increasingly...
就今天
today.
(果仁间)
这个我最了解了
This is a room I know all about.
旺卡先生 我本人是从事坚果业
For you see, Mr. Wonka, I, myself, am in the nut business.
你是用海佛麦四千型来分类吗?
Are you using the Havermax 4000 to do your sorting?
不是
No.
你真是个怪人
You’re really weird.
松鼠
Squirrels.
对 松鼠
Yeah. Squirrels.
这些松鼠受过取果仁的特殊训练
These squirrels are specially trained to get the nuts out of shells.
松鼠? 干嘛不用奥柏伦柏人?
Why use squirrels? Why not use Oompa-Loompas?
只有松鼠能完整地取出胡桃果仁
Because only squirrels can get the whole walnut out almost every single time.
它们用指关节轻敲每个胡桃 确定是好或坏
See how they tap them with their knuckles to make sure it’s not bad?
你们看
Oh, look. Look.
那个应该是坏坚果
I think that one’s got a bad nut.
爸爸 我要一只松鼠
Daddy, I want a squirrel.
抓一只松鼠给我 我要一只
Get me one of those squirrels. I want one.
维露卡 你有很多的宠物了
Veruca, dear, you have many marvelous pets.
我家里只有一匹小马和两条狗 四只猫 六只小白兔...
All I’ve got at home is one pony and two dogs and four cats and six bunny rabbits...
两只鹦哥 三只金丝雀 一只绿鹦鹉 一只乌龟...
and two parakeets and three canaries and a green parrot and a turtle...
和一只笨颊鼠 我要一只松鼠!
and a silly old hamster. I want a squirrel!
好吧 爸爸会想办法
All right, pet.
尽快给你一只松鼠
Daddy will get you a squirrel as soon as he possibly can.