(万国旗展览场)
我要选一个房间
I wanna pick a room.
请便
Go ahead.
(电视间)
拿着
Here.
赶快戴上 无论如何都别摘下来
Put these on quick, and don’t take them off whatever you do.
这光线会烧得你眼珠子突出来
This light could burn your eyeballs right out of your skulls.
这种事还是别发生得好 对吧?
And we certainly don’t want that, now, do we?
我们在这里测试 我最新最伟大的发明
This is the testing room for my very latest and greatest invention:
电视巧克力糖
Television Chocolate.
有一天我突发奇想
One day it occurred to me:
如果电视能把一张照片
"Hey, if television can break up a photograph...
分解成几百万个小微粒 迅速地在空中传送...
into millions and millions of tiny pieces and send it whizzing through the air...
然后到另一端重新组合...
then reassemble it on the other end...
我何不用巧克力试试看呢?
why can’t I do the same with chocolate?
把一块真正的巧克力糖 透过电视传送 伸手就能吃
Why can’t I send a real bar of chocolate through the television, ready to be eaten?"
我才不想提 我又不谈那个话题
I’m not gonna touch it. I’m not going in that direction.
好像是不可能的事
Sounds impossible.
本来就不可能
It is impossible.
你对科学一窍不通
You don’t understand anything about science.
首先 电波和分子微粒不一样 常识嘛
First off, there’s a difference between waves and particles.
其次 将能量转换成物质的动力...
Second, the amount of power it would take to convert energy in matter...
相当于九颗原子弹
would be like nine atomic bombs.
又在碎碎念!
Mumbler!
说真的 你说的话我一个字也听不懂
Seriously, I cannot understand a single word you’re saying.
好了
Okey-dokey.
我现在要把一块巧克力糖 从房间的一端...
I shall now send a bar of chocolate from one end of the room...
透过电视传送到另一端
to the other by television.
去拿巧克力来
Bring in the chocolate.
一定要超大才行 因为在电视上...
It’s gotta be real big because you know how on TV...
正常人会被拍的变这么小
you can film a regular-size man, and he comes out looking this tall?