当然可以
Of course I could.
人类呢?
What about people?
我传送人类干嘛? 反正又不好吃
Well, why would I wanna send a person? They don’t taste very good at all.
你不知道你发明了什么吗? 这是传送器耶
Don’t you realize what you’ve invented? It’s a teleporter.
这是有史以来最重要的发明
It’s the most important invention in the history of the world.
你却满脑子只想着巧克力
And all you think about is chocolate.
冷静点 麦克
Calm down, Mike.
旺卡先生心里有数
I think Mr. Wonka knows what he’s talking about.
才怪 他什么也不知道
No, he doesn’t. He has no idea.
你认为他是天才 其实他很白痴
You think he’s a genius, but he’s an idiot.
但我不是白痴
But I’m not.
小男孩
Hey, little boy.
别按我的按钮
Don’t push my button.
他不见了
He’s gone.
我们去电视那边看看
Let’s go check the television, see what we get.
希望别遗漏了他的哪个部位
I sure hope no part of him gets left behind.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
有时候会只传输了其中的一半
Well, sometimes only half of the little pieces find their way through.
若要你选择 你会选你儿子的哪一半?
If you had to choose only one half of your son, which one would it be?
这是什么鸟问题啊?
What kind of a question is that?
没必要发脾气嘛 只是问问而已
No need to snap. Just a question.
每个频道都看看 我开始担心了
Try every channel. I’m starting to feel a little anxious.
他在那里
There he is.
麦克
Mike.
我们至今学会的...
The most important thing...
最重要的事情
That we’ve ever learned
与孩子们有关的
The most important thing we’ve learned As far as children are concerned
就是永远不能让他们走近电视机
Is never, never let them near The television set
最好就是根本没有装那个傻玩意
Or better still just don’t install The idiotic thing at all
永远不能让他们...
Never, never let them Never, never let them...
永远不能让他们...
Never, never let them...
永远不能让他们...
Never, never let them...
它腐蚀脑袋
It rots the senses in the head
它把想像力杀掉
It keeps imagination dead
它堵塞人的思想 扰乱人心
It clogs and clutters up the mind
它使小朋友变蠢
It makes a child so dull and blind
好蠢
So dull, so dull