你住哪里?
Where do you live?
就在那里 那栋小房子
Right over there. That little house.
他们几时会回来?
What time do you think they’ll be back?
很难说
Hard to know, dear.
好像有人敲门耶
I think there’s someone at the door.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
妈! 爸! 我们回来了
Mom. Dad. We’re back.
查理! -查理!
-Charlie. -Charlie.
天哪
Goodness.
这位是威利·旺卡 他送我们回来
This is Willy Wonka. He gave us a ride home.
我看到了
I see that.
你们想必就是这孩子的...
You must be the boy’s...
爸妈?
Parents?
对 就是那个
Yeah. That.
他说查理赢得了大奖
He says Charlie’s won something.
不只是普通的大奖
Not just some something.
而是有史以来最特别的大奖
The most "something" something of any something that’s ever been.
我要把整座工厂送给这个小男孩
I’m gonna give this little boy my entire factory.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
You must be joking.
没有 我是认真的
No, really. It’s true.
几个月前在我半年一次的剪发日...
Because you see, a few months ago, I was having my semiannual haircut...
我发现了一件怪事
and I had the strangest revelation.
那根白头发反映出...
In that one silver hair...
我毕生的心血结晶...
I saw reflected my life’s work...
我的工厂和亲爱的奥柏伦柏人
my factory, my beloved Oompa-Loompas.
我死了以后谁来照顾他们?
Who would watch over them after I was gone?
当时才我惊觉
I realized in that moment:
我一定要找个继承人
I must find a heir.