一次也没有
Not once.
直到这一天 威利才又向查理提出要求...
It was on this day that Willy Wonka repeated his offer to Charlie...
查理接受了 可是有一个条件
who accepted on one condition.
抱歉晚回来了 我们在脑力激荡
Sorry we’re late. We were brainstorming.
都激荡出雷声了
Thought I heard thunder.
留下来吃晚饭好吗?
You staying for dinner, Willy?
好啊 麻烦你了
Yes, please.
我来摆餐具
I’ll shuffle the plates.
你身上有花生味
You smell like peanuts.
我喜欢花生
I love peanuts.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你身上有...
You smell like...
老人味 还有肥皂味
old people and soap.
我喜欢
I like it.
手肘别撑在桌上 查理
Elbows off the table, Charlie.
你觉得小覆盆子风筝怎么样?
How do you feel about little raspberry kites?
用甘草根来代替线
With licorice instead of string.
餐桌上不准谈公事
Boys, no business at the dinner table.
对不起
Sorry, Mom.
我觉得你说的没错
I think you’re on to something, though, Charlie.
最后 查理·巴格特得到一家巧克力工厂
In the end, Charlie Bucket won a chocolate factory.
但威利·旺卡得到了更好的礼物
But Willy Wonka got something even better:
那就是家人
A family.
有一件事可以非常确定
And one thing was absolutely certain:
甜美的人生莫过于此
Life had never been sweeter.