No, I'm telling you. The guy is
你们听我说
He's talking funny.
他胡言乱语
I'm really worried about him.
我真担心他
Let's keep an eye on him.
我们要盯紧他
That's fine during the day,but at night he's all alone.
白天不要紧 晚上孤伶伶的
Oh, Lord.
天哪
What?
怎么了?
Andy come down to the loading dock today.
安迪今天到载货区
He asked me for a length of rope.
向我要一条绳子
Rope?
绳子?
Six feet long.
六尺长
And you gave it to him.
你给了他?
Sure. Why wouldn't I?
我凭什么不给?
Jesus! Heywood.
天 赫伍呀
How was I supposed to know?
怎么想的到?
Remember Brooks Hatlen?
你忘了老布?
No,Andy would never do that.
不 安迪不会寻短
Never.
绝对不会
I don't know.
谁知道呢?
Every man has his breaking point.
人的忍耐是有限度的
Lickety-split.Want to get home.
动作快 我要回家
Just about finished, sir.
马上好了
Three deposits tonight.,Sir
今晚22要存三笔
Get my stuff down to the laundry.
把衣物送洗
And shine my shoes.
鞋子要
I want them looking like mirrors.
擦的雪亮
Yes, sir.
是的
It's good having you back. Andy
你回来真好 安迪
Place wasn't the same without you.
没有你差多了
Lights out!
熄灯
I've had some long nights in stir.
我也曾熬过孤寂长夜
Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts
独自在内心东想西想
time can draw out like a blade.
时间慢的如同刀割
That was the longest night of my life.
那是我毕生最长的一夜
Give me a count!
回报
Tier 3 south,
三南层到齐
clear!
收到
Man missing on tier 2, cell 245!
二层245房没人
Dufresne!
杜弗伦
Come out. You're holding up the show!
别让大家等你
Don't make me come down or I'll thump your skull for you!
别让大家等你 等我找上来你就没命
Damn it, you're putting me behind!I got a schedule to keep.
我还得等你一个 你敢耽搁我时间
You'd better be sick or dead in there.I shit you not!
你若没死没病 就倒霉了
You hear me?
听见没有?
Oh, my Holy God.
我的老天爷
n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室