-Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want.
天呀,各位,这真的必要吗?我随时都可以停止使用的,
-Monica: Come on, you can't live off your parents your whole life.
你不能靠你爸妈过一辈子
-Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married.
我知道,这就是为什么我要结婚
-Phoebe: Give her a break, it's hard being on your own for the first time.
别逼她,第一次独立生活是很困难的
-Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢你
-Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen.
不客气,记得我第一次来这个城市,我才十四岁,
My mom had just killed herself and my step-dad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody.
我妈妈刚自杀,我继父进了监狱,然后在这里我不认识任何人
And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority, and then he killed himself, and then I found aromatherapy.
然后我和一个在港务局,给人擦车窗的白化病人住在一起,最后他也自杀了,然后我找到按摩这份工作,
So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.
所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受
(Pause)
-Ross: The word you're looking for is 'Anyway'...
你想说的话是..总之….
-Monica: All right, you ready?
好了,准备好了吗
-Rachel: No. No, no, I'm not ready! How can I be ready? "Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute?" Come on, I can't do this!
不不不,我没准备好,我怎么能准备好?“嘿,Rach! 你没带降落伞就跳出飞机了?”不要这样,我做不到!
-Monica: You can, I know you can!
你行,我知道你行
-Rachel: I don't think so.
我不怎么想
-Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything!
来嘛,你会泡咖啡!你能做任何事!
(Chandler slowly tries to hide the now dead plant from that morning when he and Joey poured their coffee into it.)
-Ross: Come on, cut. Cut, cut, cut,...
来吧,剪掉,剪掉,剪掉,剪掉,剪掉,
-All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut... (She cuts one of them and they cheer.)
cheer: 欢呼
剪掉,剪掉,剪掉,剪掉,