[Scene: Fancy restaurant, Joey and Bob are talking.]
Joey: So, you and Angela, huh?
那,你和Angela,啊?
Bob: Yep. Pretty much.
对的。差不多吧。
Joey: You're a lucky man. You know what I miss the most about her?
你真是个幸运的人。你知道我最想念她什么吗?
That cute nibbly noise when she eats. Like a happy little squirrel, or a weasel.
就是她轻轻啃吃东西的时候发出的可爱的声音,就像一只幸福的松鼠或者鼬鼠。
Bob: Huh, I never really noticed.
啊,我还真没注意到。
Joey: Oh, yeah, yeah, listen for it.
哦,对,对,听听。
Bob: Monica, Monica is great.
Monica,Monica很不错。
Joey: Yeah, but it's not gonna last. She's too much for me in bed. Sexually.
对,不过我们不会太长久。在床上她对我来说太过了,性方面。
[Scene: The ladies' bathroom at the restaurant, Monica and Angela are talking.]
Monica: I've gotta tell you, Bob is terrific.
我得告诉你,Bob棒极了。
Angela: Yeah, isn't he?
是啊,不是吗?
Monica: It is so great to meet a guy who is smart and funny, and has an emotional age beyond, like eight.
所以应该翻译为“真是太棒了,他既聪明又风趣,并且心智还成熟得,超过时下的那些……大约像8岁的小男生
Angela: You know what else? He's unbelievable in bed.
你知道还有什么吗?他的床上功夫更是一流。
Monica: Wow. My brother never even told me when he lost his virginity
哇。我哥甚至都从来都没告诉我他第一次是什么时候呢。
Angela: Huh. That's nice.
啊。那很好啊。