LOUIS: No!
路易:不!
LESTAT: You want her to die?
列斯达:你想要她死吗?
LESTAT: That's it dear. Yes…Stop, enough!
列斯达:就这样,宝贝。对,对……停下,够了!
CLAUDIA: I want some more.
克劳迪娅:我还要。
LESTAT: Of course you want more.
列斯达:当然,你还要。
Lestat rings the bell, and the maid comes in.
(列斯达拉了一下铃,女仆走了进来。)
LESTAT: Gently, cherie. They are so innocent. They must not be made to suffer. Good. Yes. All right now, stop. That’s enough, cherie. You must stop before the heart stops.
列斯达:轻点儿,孩子。他们是无辜的。别让他们太过痛苦。好的,对,好好好,停下。够了,孩子。绝不能在心脏停止跳动之后继续吸。
CLAUDIA: I want some more.
克劳迪娅:我还要。
LESTAT: I know. It's best in the beginning, lest the death takes you down with it. You’ve done very well, look at you!Not a drop spilt. Very good!
列斯达:我知道。最好在开始的时候喝,避免死人的血让你生病。你做得非常好,看看!没有浪费一滴血。棒极了!
CLAUDIA: Where is Mama?
克劳迪娅:妈妈在哪儿?
LESTAT: Mama…Mama's gone to Heaven, cherie, like that sweet lady over there. They all go to Heaven.
列斯达:妈妈……妈妈上了天堂,宝贝,就像那个可爱的女士。他们都上了天堂。
LOUIS: All but us.
路易:除了我们。
LESTAT: Shh! Do you want to frighten our little daughter?
列斯达:嘘——你想吓到我们的女儿吗?
CLAUDIA: I'm not your daughter.
克劳迪娅:我不是你们的女儿。
LESTAT: Yes you are. You are mine and Louis' daughter. You see, Louis was going to leave us. He was going to go away. But now he's not. He's going to stay and make you happy.
列斯达:不,你是的。你是我的女儿,路易的女儿,我们的女儿。你瞧,路易原打算要走的,但现在他不走了,他要留下来照顾你,使你快乐。
CLAUDIA: Louis!
克劳迪娅:路易!
LOUIS: You fiend!
路易:你这个混蛋!
LESTAT: One happy family.
列斯达:快乐的一家。