Peggy, clear the rest of my afternoon,would you, please?
Peggy 请帮我把下午的时间空出来
You have the Snider's Catsup people at 3:00
下午三点 你要见番茄酱公司的人
Have a box of cigars sent over to Jim King with my apologies.
送盒雪茄给Jim King 附上我的歉意
I'll find out what he smokes.
我会搞清楚他抽什么烟的
Good girl.
好姑娘
You got a minute, Chief?
你有时间吗 头?
Just.
刚好有
You don't mind, do you?
你不介意的 是吧?
Use a glass, Freddie.
去喝一杯吧 Freddy
Your girl is full of surprises.
你的姑娘太让人吃惊了
Oh, pretty Peggy Sue.
漂亮的Peggy Sue
Peggy?
Peggy?
If you say so.
如果你这样说的话。
I try to avoid eye contact to avoid being blinded by the earnestness.
我尽量避免眼神接触 以防被她那股认真劲儿灼伤
Actually, she really stood out,brainstorming-wise.
事实上 她很突出非常有见地
Brainstorming?
见地?
Sorry I missed that.
真遗憾 我可没看出来
What was the line?
那句话是怎么说的?
A bucket of kisses.
一桶香吻
Basket of kisses.
一篮子香吻
Bucket sounds better.
水桶更好听
If you like 'em wet and sloppy.
如果你喜欢湿吻的话
The point is,while the rest of the hens were busy pulling out each other's feathers,that one saw the benefit, not the feature.
重点是当其他女孩在忙着展现她们自己时 她看到的是利益而不是特色
Really?
真的?
Yeah. She said she didn't want to be one of a hundred colors in a box.
她说她不做盒子里一百种颜色之一。
That's interesting, isn't it?
这很有趣 不是吗?
It is.
是的
It was like watching a dog play the piano.
这好像看小狗弹钢琴