Looks pretty familiar.
看起来挺眼熟
Well, I wanted to maintain our original strategy,
我想保持我们原来的策略
but I think the wordplay achieves what you're looking for,
但此处的文字游戏又能满足你的要求
The idea that from the acorn that is, Bethlehem Steel,comes America's great cities.
从语言的变化里--也就是伯利恒钢铁--孕育了美国的伟大城市
I know this isn't the idea you want to sell me,
我知道这不是你想卖给我的点子
so don't sell it so damn well.
所以别这么卖力的推销了
Excuse me?
你说什么?
The backbone idea.
国之脊柱的那个点子
Campbell pitched it to me last night.
Campbell昨晚跟我说了
I like it.
我喜欢
What backbone idea?
什么脊柱的点子?
Bethlehem Steel:The backbone of America.
伯利恒钢铁 国之脊柱
Wasn't that it?
不是吗?
Oh, right.
啊 对
It's concise, strong,
简洁有力
and frankly, I like that you were so enthusiastic about it you couldn't wait to tell me.
而且说实话我很高兴你如此投入 这么着急告诉我
Thanks again, boys.
再次感谢 年轻人
Pleasure to make you happy, Walt.
很高兴能让你满意 Walt
Hope your visit to New York was productive.
希望你的纽约之行硕果累累
I'm warming to the place.
我越来越喜欢这儿了
Nice work.
干得好
I told you I had ideas.
我说了我也有构思
Yes, you did.
是啊 你有
Good one. Enjoy it.
不错的点子 好好享用
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么看吗?
I think I did something good,and you got the compliment for it.
我打下的城池 你领功
Listen, Pete,
你给我听好 Pete,
I need you to go get a cardboard box,
你给我拿个纸箱
and put your things in it.Okay?
收拾东西 好吗?
You picked the wrong time to buy an apartment.
房子买的不是时候啊