这个月来曼尼·特雷罗已遭遇两次谋杀了
Tensions between La Salva and Trillo's old gang,
萨尔瓦派和特雷罗以前的帮派
Have escalated.
之间的关系日趋紧张
Trillo's been speaking out. A lot of guys want him dead.
特雷罗供出了不少事情 许多人想要他死
The only thing worse than the street violence,
如果特雷罗在监狱里被杀
We'll see if Trillo is killed in prison.
从而引发街头暴乱 的确很糟糕
Is the violence we'll see if he takes over El Punio again.
但如果他被释后 又变回黑帮头 那就更糟
The governor believes Trillo's changed.
州长相信他已改过
He thinks he could do some real good on the outside,
如果将他释放 他能做些真正的好事
But we need to know he's telling the truth,
但我们得知道他是否说了实话
That he's not going back to gang life.
他是否真的不会再回归黑帮了
All right. More than happy to put my reputation on the line.
好吧 挑战我声誉的案子我最有干劲了
First couple of years here, I was angry, so I took on the other prisoners.
入狱的早些年 我很愤怒 我挑衅狱友
I took on the guards. I did a lot of solitary.
挑衅狱警 经常被关禁闭
Got so bad, I started stealing books from the prison library.
结果很惨 后来我开始偷监狱图书馆的书
And carrying them around.
随身带着它们
I wouldn't have picked you for a bookworm.
偷点书看我是不会揭发你的
That much time in the hole...
既然时间很多
I read anything I could got my hands on.
我就读可以到手的一切手
Gardening manuale, conomic text books, spanish etry.
园艺手册 经济教科书 西班牙诗集
There is no cry of pain without, at its end, an echo of joy.
在痛苦的尽头 总是有欢笑
Ramon De Campoamor.
拉蒙·德·卡波莫的诗
I read that and...
我读了
I don't know.
但我不懂
I caused so much pain.
我制造了这么多悲剧
What joy could come from that?
欢乐又会从何而来
And then, I'd realized...
然后我意识到
I had to be the joy.我得成为欢乐的源泉