Archie's smart.
阿奇很聪明
He will keep the boy safe until we get to them.
他会保护那孩子 直到获救
Watch out!
小心
Stop! Stop!
停下 停下
Move, move, move!
快走 快走
You're making it worse!
你越帮越忙
I am trying to save him.
我想救他
You know why he went in there in the first place, don't you?
你从一开始就知道他为什么要进去 对吧
Because you made him feel like he had something to prove.
是你让他认为这会证实一些事情
And why does he think he has anything to prove?
他为什么要去证实这些事情
Who's encouraging him?
是谁在怂恿他
Do not put this on me.
别把脏水往我身上泼
Oh, please! Lecture me until his oxygen runs out!
吵吧 再吵里边的氧气就耗尽了
Henry, do you hear that?
亨利 你听到了吗
It's pongo!
是鹏格
Follow the noise.
跟着声音走
We have to stop this.
我们不能再吵了
Arguing won't accomplish anything.
争吵解决不了问题
No, it won't.
没错
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
Help me.
帮我
It's loudest, over here.
这里动静最大
What's...what's this?
这是什么
Looks like...
好像是...
An old elevator.
一部旧电梯
We need to find some way to... punch through the ground.
我们得想办法 打出一条通道