Hey. Can I ask you again?
我能再问你一遍吗
Ask what?
问什么
Why do you think it's so important that
为何这么在乎你对那些童话的猜想
your fairy tale theory is true?
是否属实呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Give it a shot.
试试看
'Cause...
因为...
This can't be all there is.
现在的情况不正常
I understand.
我明白
And I thought if I found proof...
我以为能证实一些事情
Mm. But I didn't find anything.
但我什么都没找到
Well, that's not true.
不是的
I was lost, and you found me, right?
我一度迷茫 你帮我找回了自我
You mean, you remember?
你的记忆恢复了吗
No, I-I don't remember,
不 我没恢复
but I-I do remember the kind of person I want to be.
但我记起来 我想成为一个什么样的人
I just gotta listen harder.
我需要更用心倾听
What's that?
那是什么
I think it's a rescue.
可能是救援人员
Are you guys okay?
你们没事吧
Yeah, we're--we're okay.
是的 我们没事
Hang on, Henry.
挺住 亨利
Okay. That's good. Stop.
可以了 停下
Uhh. Here you go. Up.
好了 往上去
Come on. I gotcha.
来吧 我抓住你了