手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文

美剧《童话镇》第62期:死者不能复活

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
>

What do you want?

你想要什么
There's a magic wand I desire.
有一根魔杖 我向往已久
It belongs to a certain fairy godmother who's patron to your family.
它在守护你们家族的仙女教母的手中
I wanna know her whereabouts.
我想知道她的去向
Done.
成交
Now tell me.
现在告诉我
How do I bring my son back to slay the dragon?
怎样才能让我儿子复活 去战胜那条龙
Bring him back?
让他复活
Oh, no, no. That's out of the question. He's dead.
不不 那绝无可能 他已经死了
Magic can do much, but not that.
魔法很强大 但这个不行
But you just said--
但是你刚刚说
Nothing about resurrection.
没说过可以起死回生
Then my kingdom is lost.
那么我的王国就即将消亡了
I am alone.
我孤身一人了
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
Oh, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear.
亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的
Did I not tell you
难道我没告诉过你
that I could have your son slay the dragon?
我能让你儿子战胜那条龙吗
And am I not...
难道我是个
a man of my word?
言而无信的人吗
I thought you said he was gone forever!
你刚刚不是说他永远不可能复活了吗
Oh, that he is.
确实如此
But his brother...
但是他的弟弟
His what?
什么
His twin brother.
他的孪生弟弟
Did I not mention there was another?
我没跟你说过他有一个孪生弟弟吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
patron ['peitrən]

想一想再看

n. 赞助人,保护人,老主顾

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。