>
Careful. Looks sharp.
小心点 好像很锋利
You can't be here.
你不应该来这里
I-I needed to see you.
我得见你一面
Tell me you didn't leave your wife because of me.
你不是为了我才跟你妻子分手的吧
I do not want to destroy your marriage.
我不想破坏你们的婚姻
You're not. It's me.
与你无关 这是我的选择
I don't want to hurt her either,
我也不想伤害她
but the most hurtful thing to Kathryn would be me pretending.
但是虚情假意才是对凯思琳最大的伤害
She needs someone to feel about her...
她需要一个对她有感觉的人...
the way I feel about you.
就像我对你的感觉
I'm really trying hard to stay away from you,
我真的在努力跟你保持距离
to do the right thing.
做出正确的决定
Why is that the right thing?
这怎么就是正确的决定
Because you already have a life.
你已经有了你自己的生活
With someone I didn't choose.
我并没有选择和她在一起
The man who chose that life,
选择她的那个男人
whoever married Kathryn is gone.
娶了凯思琳的那个男人已经不在了
The man here wants someone else.
我心里有别人
You really have to leave me alone.
你别再来缠着我了
Is that truly what you want?
这是你的真心话吗
Go.
走吧
Meet me tonight. At least think about it.
今晚来见我吧 至少考虑一下
I'll be at the bridge where you found me at 8:00.
我八点钟在你发现我的桥头等你
Think about it until then and then decide.
考虑一下再决定
If you don't show,
如果到时候你不出现
I'll know,
我就明白了
and I'll never bother you again.
以后再也不来烦你了