What is it?
怎么了
I had the most intense dream.
我做了一个很吓人的梦
I was... in the woods, hunting,
我在森林里打猎
and I killed a deer. There was a wolf.
我杀死了一只鹿 那儿还有一只狼
A wolf?
一只狼
Its eyes--
它的眼睛
one was blood-red, and the other was black as night.
一只鲜红如血 一只漆黑如夜
The funny thing is...
有趣的是
I think I've seen the wolf before.
我觉得我以前见过这只狼
Go back to sleep, Graham.
接着睡吧 格兰姆
It was only a dream.
这只是个梦
Didn't feel like a dream.
并不像是梦
It felt like a memory.
我觉得像是一段记忆
Graham.
格兰姆
I need some air. I need to think.
我得去透透气 思考一下
Graham, please. Come back to bed.
格兰姆 拜托 回来睡觉吧
I left my car at Granny's anyway.
我把车停在"外婆家"了
I need to go and get it, clear my head.
我得去取回来 清醒下脑子
Graham, listen.
格兰姆 听着
It's late.
太晚了
You're tired. You're probably still drunk.
你累了 估计你的酒还没醒
Don't leave.
别走了
Since when do you want me to stay anyway?
反正你也从不想我留下过夜
You're not well.
你状态不好
I'm fine.
我没事