From David?
戴维送的吗
No. Uh...
不是
Dr. Whale.
威尔医生送的
Why would Dr. Whale...
为什么会是威尔医生
Are you serious?
你不是吧
I know. It's a disaster.
我知道 这太糟糕了
No. That's amazing.
没有 这样很好
You're getting over David.
你可以忘掉戴维了
Mm, first of all, there's nothing to get over,
首先 没什么需要忘记的
and second of all,
另外
it's just a one-night stand.
那只是一夜情
Not according to those flowers.
从那些花可看不出来哦
Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have called him.
也许我不该给他打电话的
Oh, my god. You called him?
天呐 你给他打电话了吗
That is definitely not a one-night stand.
那就绝对不是一夜情了
Well, okay, I'm still learning. I...
好吧 我还在学习中 我...
I've never had one before.
我以前从来没有过
I feel guilty.
我觉得很罪恶
Why? There's nothing wrong with what you did.
为什么 你又没做错什么
Trust me. One-nighters are as far as I ever go.
相信我 我向来都只有一夜情
Yeah, but that's because you're...
是的 但那是因为你...
Because... I'm what?
因为什么 我怎么了
Never mind.
没事
No, tell me. What do I do?
不 告诉我 我怎么了
You're just protecting yourself...
你只是设了一道心墙
with that wall you put up.
自我保护
Just because I don't get emotional over men.
我只是不对男人动情
You don't get emotional over men?
你没对男人动情
Uh, the floral abuse tells a different story.
虐花说明的完全是另外一回事
What story is that?
说明了什么
The one that's obvious to everyone except, apparently, you,
除了你 地球人都知道
that you have feelings for Graham.
你对格兰姆有意思
Come on.
不是吧
There's that wall.
那道墙又出现了
That's not a wall.
没有那道墙
Really?
是吗
There's nothing wrong with being cautious.
小心一点总没有错
Oh, true. True.
确实 确实