I can't remember when I met you or when I met anyone.
我记不起是什么时候认识你和其他人的
Isn't that odd?
这难道不奇怪吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I mean, I suppose.
我是说 也许吧
But... But, you know, that's just life.
但生活不就是这样吗
Things get hazy.
记忆会逐渐模糊
Have I ever hurt you?
我伤害过你吗
Oh, Graham, no. Of course not.
没有 格兰姆 当然没有
What is going on?
你怎么了
Do you believe in other lives?
你相信有前世来世吗
Mm, like heaven?
天堂那种吗
I mean, like past lives.
我的意思是 前世
You've been talking to Henry.
你和亨利聊过了
Henry?
亨利
Well, he has this book of stories.
他有本故事书
He's been going on about how he thinks,
他坚持认为
we're all characters from them-- from another land,
我们都是童话里的人物 来自童话世界
and we've forgotten who we really are.
忘记了自己原本的身份
Which, of course, makes no sense.
当然 这根本不可能
Right.
没错
No, of course.
当然 不可能
Graham.
格兰姆
You are burning up.
你发烧了
Go home and get some rest.
回家去休息一下
I think you'll feel much better after you've had some sleep.
睡一觉后你会感觉好很多的
Right.
好的