影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Tutor:What happened?
怎么了?
One girl:Beth is in the hospital. She had an accident.
Beth进医院了,她出了车祸。
Oh, no.
喔,不。
All girls:Beth?
Beth?
Nina:What happened?
发生什么事了?
Thomas:She walked into the street and got hit by a car.
她过马路时被车撞了。
And you know what? I'm almost sure she did it on purpose.
而且你知道吗?我几乎可以确定她是故意的。
Nina:How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Thomas:Because everything Beth does comes from within, from some dark impulse.
因为Beth做的一切都是从内心出发,来自某种黑暗的冲动。
I guess that's what makes her so thrilling to watch, so dangerous, even perfect at times. But also so damn destructive.
我想看她表演才会这么刺激,这么危险,有时甚至是完美,但同时深具破坏力。
Nina:Was it right after we saw her?
那是在我们看到她之后发生的吗?
Thomas:No, wait, wait. This has nothing to do with you.
不,等等,这件事跟你没关系。
It's not your problem, so don't let yourself be distracted.
这不是你的问题,别分心了。
This is your moment, Nina. Don't let it go.
Nina,这是你闪燿的时刻,好好把握住这个时刻。