He picked up my handkerchief, too.
他也帮我捡手帕耶
Did you drop yours on purpose, Lizzie?
你是故意掉的吗?
Mr Wickham's a lieutenant. - An enchanted lieutenant.
韦克翰先生是一位中尉 - 受宠若惊的中尉
What are you up to, Liddy?
你在做什么?
We just happened to be looking for some ribbon.
我们只是在找一些缎带
White, for the ball.
白色缎带,参加舞会要用的
Shall we all look for some ribbon together?
我们一起去找吧
Good afternoon, Mr James. Good afternoon, Miss Lydia.
午安,詹姆斯先生 - 午安,莉蒂亚小姐
Miss Bennet. - I shan't even browse.
别听我的意见 我非常不会挑缎带
I can't be trusted. have very poor taste in ribbons.
我对缎带一点也不熟悉
Only a man truly confident of himself would admit to that.
有信心的男人才会勇于承认
No, it's true. And buckles.
是真的,我也不会挑皮带扣
When it comes to buckles, I'm lost.
要我挑皮带扣,我会不知所措
Dear, oh, dear. You must be the shame of the regiment.
你一定是军队之耻
A laughingstock. - What do your superiors do with you? –
我是最大的笑柄 - 你的上司该拿你怎么办?
Ignore me.
别理我
I'm of next to no importance, So it's easily done.
我本来就微不足道,那很容易
Lizzie, lend me some money.
莉琪,借我钱
You already owe me a fortune, Liddy.
你已经欠我一大堆钱
Allow me to oblige. Oh, no, Mr Wickham, please.
让我来 - 不,韦克翰先生