影视片花
台词欣赏
Amanda:Well, don't just stand there, Alex, try it on. You'll find it fits perfectly.
嗯 别光站在那儿 Alex 穿上试试啊 会非常合身的
Alex:I don't wear stuff like this.
我从不穿这样的东西
Amanda:As a style choice, or because you're not used to it?
是样式不喜欢呢 还是因为不习惯
Alex:Because it's ugly.
因为它很丑
Amanda:And you're beautiful. Michael was right about that much.
但你很漂亮 Michael说的一点没错
Alex:So what? You're the one that's supposed to teach me how to walk and talk, chew with my mouth closed?
那又怎样 应该就是你来教我怎样走路吃饭 吃东西时闭着嘴
Amanda: My name is Amanda, and I'm the one who's going to show you how to embrace your beauty and use it to your advantage.
我是Amanda 我是来教导你怎样接受自己的美貌并且为你所用
Your journey begins right here in this chair.
你的征程就在这张椅子上开始
Alex:I'm not smearing that crap on my face.
我才不会往自己脸上涂垃圾呢
Amanda: It's not like this will be the first time you've reinvented yourself, Alex. I'm very impressed with your accent, or lack thereof.
这算不上是你第一次 改头换面吧 Alex 你的口音 或者说没有口音令我很惊讶
What does the butterfly on your back mean is not transformation.
你背上的蝴蝶不就寓意着转变吗
Alex:How?
你怎么知道
Amanda:Well, based on your age now, and taking into account the 5 years or so you'd have to work to lose your accent,
根据你现在的年龄 并且考虑到接下来五年的样子你得努力消除口音就不难知道
it wasn't hard to answer the question what kind of 14 year old Ukrainian girl purchases a forged identity?
购买伪造身份证的14岁乌克兰小女孩是个什么人了吧
Someone who was brought here against her will, on a boat with many other girls just like her.
应该是被迫乘船偷渡到这里 同行的应该还有其他人跟她一样
Alex:Not like me. I escaped.
我不跟她们一样 我逃脱了
Amanda:Your captors, yes, but not the junk that hooked you on. You're a survivor, Alex.
捕获你的人是逃脱了 但还没逃脱阴魂不散的毒贩子呢 你是个幸存者 Alex
You made it through hell, you'll make it through this.
你到地狱中走了一遭 这一关你也可以幸存下来的
All I'm here to show you is you don't have to be hard to survive. Sometimes vulnerability can be our greatest weapon.
我只是想告诉你 要生存并非要很强势 有时脆弱可以成为最强大的武器