影视片花
台词欣赏
Nikita:Good boy, Birkhoff.
不错啊 Birkhoff
Birkhoff:What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
Nikita:You'll see.You found me.
等着吧 你找到我了
Birkhoff:What is that? Truth serum?
那是什么 招供药物吗
Nikita:It's pain desensitizer. I don't want you passing out on me.
是镇痛剂 我可不想你死在我手上
Birkhoff:So, what, you gonna torture me? Is that it?
那你要折磨我了 是吗
Nikita:Not if you tell me what I need to know.
你要是交代我想知道的就不会了
Birkhoff:Well, I always told you you were hot.You know that.
好吧 我一直跟你说你很性感 你懂的
Nikita:I want access to Division's network. Log-ins, passwords.
我想进入组织的网站 登录名 密码
Birkhoff:Bitch, just skip to the part where you kill me.
婊子直接杀了我吧
Nikita:No.
不行
Birkhoff:Seriously, do it! Because if I give you those codes, Percy will kill me.
说真的杀了我吧 因为如果我告诉你密码 Percy也会杀了我的
Nikita:Shut up!
闭嘴
Birkhoff:What do you want with the network, anyway? It's not like it was any help to us finding where you've been hiding out.
你到底要进入网站做什么 也不像找到你的藏身之处 对我们那么有用
Nikita:I'm not hiding anymore.
我不会再藏着了
Birkhoff:Then what are you doing? You're not trying to come at us, are you?
那你到底想做什么 你不会是冲着我们来的吧 是吗
Man. Niki... Niki, you're insane.
天 Niki Niki 你疯了
Nikita:Don't call me Niki.
不要叫我Niki
Birkhoff:Then don't call me nerd. Remember you used to call me that? patch me through to Michael, nerd.
那也不要叫我呆子 还记得你以前这么叫我吗 给我接Michael 呆子
This computer's busted, fix it, nerd. Place aren't the same without you, babe.
电脑崩溃了 快修好呆子 时过境迁啦 宝贝
Nikita:Then let's burn it down.
那让我们来摧毁它
Birkhoff:You seriously think you can burn down Division all on your own?
你真以为凭一己之力能摧毁组织吗
Nikita:Who says I'm on my own?
谁说一己之力
Birkhoff:So you playing for the other side now? Well, if you got such big guns on your side backing you up, what do you need me for?
你替另一方卖命了 既然你有那么硬的后台能让你为所欲为 还要我做什么
Nikita:Well, because they may be able to get me the intel I need. But I know you can get it.
好吧 他们也许能弄到我需要的情报 但我知道你一定可以弄到
Birkhoff:Well, then we're right back where we started.
那就回到我们最开先的局面了
Just understand, if you do this, you're going to have to kill your way through a whole lot of people you know. Starting with me. Niki.
想清楚如果真这么做 你可是要从那么多自己熟悉的人中杀出一条血路 就从我开始吧 Niki啊