演奏会? 什么演奏会?
I was kidding. That was me kidding.
我开玩笑的,我是在开玩笑啦
You know, the british sense of...
你知道的,英国式幽默...
Never mind.
别介意
Bye.
拜
Yeah, see you tonight.
嗯,晚上见了
Do me a favor. Call Tantra and push my reservation to nine.
帮我个忙,打电话到密传餐厅 把我的预订席位延到九点
And have someone dash over to Harvey Nicks. I need a present for...
派个人去夏菲尼高商店 我需要送份礼物给...
For Samantha's graduation concert? You forgot. I reminded you twice.
珊曼莎的毕业演奏会? 你忘了,我提醒过你两次
Yes, no, I don't know. I don't know if I did or didn't forget.
有没有我不清楚 我不知道我有没有忘了
I forgot yesterday, but I don't think I forgot today.
我昨天忘了 但我想今天我没忘
Did you wear that yesterday?
你昨天也穿那件吗?
Quite possibly.
很有可能
On the pittance you pay me, I've only got a few things.
以你付给我的那点微薄收入 我只能买几件而已
Claire, can I ask you a question?
克莱儿,可以问你个问题吗?
If you must.
若你非问不可的话
Did you ever have a dream and the next day everything feels familiar?
你可曾做过一个梦 结果隔天一切感觉都很熟悉?
You know, like it's from the dream?
就好像和梦里的情节一样
Yes. I have. For example last night,
是的,我有! 好比说昨晚...
I dreamt that you would bore me to death first thing this morning, and lo and behold...
我梦见你今天一大早 会先令我无聊的要死...
Come on, seriously.
拜讬,认真点