Dr. foster, i've been trying toreachyou.
福斯特博士 我一直在联系你
I've got good news for you, Dawkins.
给你带了个好消息 Dawkins
Joseph hollin is going to provide you with account numbers and the names of his shell companies.
约瑟夫·赫琳会给你账目数字和他控股公司的名字
Listen, Dr. Foster, I'm sorry I didn't reach you earlier.There's been a major change in the case.
福斯特博士 我很抱歉没早一点到 这案子出现重大变化
What kind of change?
哪种变化
Hollin's daughter's being taken into custody.She's being indicted for securities fraud.
赫琳的女儿被扣押了 她的起诉罪名是证券欺诈
Turns out Hollin was covering for her.
事实证明赫琳先生代替了她
I-I don't understand.How did you discover this?
我不明白 你怎么发现的
I really can't discuss the details of the investigation.
我真的不能逐一详述了
Have you spoken to Mr. Hollin about the money?Is he cooperating?
你有对赫琳先生提起过钱吗 他合作吗
I can't discuss the details.My office will call you to close out your part of the investigation.
我不能说了 我上级会让你停下你这部分的调查
Leave a message.
留个信
Loker, call me when you get this.
洛克尔 看到信息给我回电话
Dr. Foster?Yes.
福斯特博士吗 是的
Joseph hollin is here.
约瑟夫·赫琳来了
Mr. Hollin.
赫琳先生
You lied to me.You said you'd keep my daughter out of this.
你骗了我 你说你不会让我女儿卷入的
I wasn't the one that had anything...
我没有决定一切的
I was going to make her turn over every dollar, every asset.
我本想让她接受我所有的资产
She was going to leave the business and take care of that's Dhara.
她本要脱手的 然后照管Dhara
We had nothing to do with the sec finding out.I just wanted to get these people their money back.
我们对证交会的发现无能为力 我只想让这些人拿回他们的钱
Well, you won't see a dollar of it now.
那好 现在你一毛钱也见不到了