How dare you accuse me of having an affair in front of my son!
你竟敢在我儿子面前指责我有外遇
Yeah. You're avoiding the question. Are you having an affair with Jack Garcia?
是的 你在回避我的问题 你是否跟杰克·加西亚有染
I'm getting my son and I'm going.
我要带我儿子离开
That's fine, but we'll be back with a subpoena.
可以 我们会带着传票再去找你的
I suppose we could always talk to your husband and find out what he knows about it.
我们还可以跟你丈夫谈谈 看看他对此事知道些什么
Nine months ago, I was out shopping and Jack walked up to me in the store.
9个月前 我去购物的时候 杰克在商店里遇到我
He had so much confidence. Frank had lost his job.
他是如此自信 而弗兰克失业在家
We were really struggling. We had stopped having sex altogether by then.
我们当时生活艰难 此后我们就没有过性生活
So you had an affair?
你承认你有外遇
Every minute with Jack was a chance to be with somebody who didn't know me or my problems.
跟杰克在一起的时候我会忘却自己和自己的烦恼
I thought about leaving my husband, but the children and I are all that he has left, and so I broke it off with Jack.
我想过要离开我的丈夫 但是我和孩子是他的全部 于是我跟杰克分手了
How did he take it?
他怎么看待分手的
He understood. Look, this has nothing to do with the fire.
他很理解 听着 这和火灾完全没关系
It's easier to believe that, isn't it?
很难让人信服 不是吗
I don't know what AJ saw, but I know Jack Garcia and he would never do something like this to us.
我不知道AJ看到了什么 但我了解杰克·加西亚 他绝不会对我们做出这种事
Because of our daughter. And sex was never the problem.
若不是我们有了女儿 性生活也没问题
Well, you wanted to know why I never cheated on you.
你想知道我为什么我不出轨吗
What about you?
你呢
You would've known. Besides, I wanted to kill you. I never wanted to hurt you.
你不会知道的 再说 我想杀你 但却不曾想伤害你
I think that's what we should focus on here. Affairs make for angry spouses, right?
这就是我们要关注的地方了 外遇会激怒对方 对吗