I have no idea who Frank Ambrose is.
我压根也不认识弗兰克·安布罗斯
Why would I burn down his house?
我干嘛要烧他房子
I don't know. Maybe you like starting fires.
我哪知道 可能你有放火瘾吧
Look, you have the wrong guy. I didn't burn down anything.
听着 你们找错人了 我没有放过火
What? You certainly got a kick out of seeing your house in ashes.
什么 你肯定很爽吧 看见屋子被烧成焦土
You can't imagine how horrible we feel.
你想象不了我们有多痛苦
You could barely contain yourself.
你还挺轻松嘛
Laurel and I — our marriage is over.
我和洛尔的婚姻没得救了
We wanted to split up for months, but we were stuck in that house.
几个月前我们就想分手 无奈这房子碍事
You couldn't sell it?
卖不出去吗
The value of the house had tanked.
房价被压
We couldn't afford to sell it, but now, with the insurance payout,
卖出去会损失惨重 不过现在保险赔了
We can both go our separate ways. Frankly, it's relief.
我们可以分道扬镳了 坦白说 这是解放
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗
Yeah, but I got a question for you.
是的 还想问你一个问题
Is your wife cheating on you?
你老婆背叛你了吗
Well, uh, we both had our share of indiscretions.
我们俩都有行为不检点
That's a yes, then? Cal?
就是说有咯 卡尔
Who's your favorite TV reporter? Is this one?
你最爱哪个新闻报道员 是这个吗