Little late for a stroll isn’t it, Potato Head?
现在散步有点晚了吧 蛋头?
That’s Mr. Potato Head to you smoothie!
叫我蛋头先生 你这个小白脸!
You ascot-wearing pink nosier! You’re not a toy!
你个打领带的闲事儿王! 你就不算个玩具!
You’re an accessory! You’re a purse with legs!
你不过是个配件! 你就是个绣花枕头!
Take him back to the box! - No, not the box!
把他带到盒子里去! - 不 我不去盒子里!
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I like ascots.
抱歉 我不是那个意思 我喜欢你的领带
Ok check. - Good work, Lightyear. –
好了 搞定 - 干得好 巴斯光年
All right. Resume your ... uh ... space guy thing.
好了 你可以继续你的... 呃... 太空事业了
Yes, sir, well-groomed man.
是 先生 潮男
Ken? Ken?
肯尼? 肯尼?
What do you want? - I can’t take it here, Ken.
你想干什么? - 我在这呆不下去了 肯尼
I want to go to the Butterfly Room. With you.
我想去蝴蝶之屋 和你在一起
Yeah, well, you should have thought of that yesterday. - I was wrong. –
是嘛 你昨天就该这样想了 - 我错了
I want to be with you Ken, I do, in your Dream House.
我想和你在一起 肯尼 我真的想和你一起住在你的梦之屋里
Please take me away from this! Take me away!
请带我走吧! 带我走!
Darn it, Barbie. Ok, but things are complicated around here.
见鬼 芭比 好吧 但是这里的情况很复杂
You gotta do what I say. - I will Ken. I promise.
你要按照我说的做 - 我会的 肯尼 我保证
Wait! I’ll do anything! I’ll change your diapers!
等等! 我可以做任何事! 我可以帮你换尿布!
Get the tape!
快拿胶带来!